Friday 30 August 2013

Our Paintings

My name is Loto and I painted Cinderella because I am an artist.

My name is Penitoa and I painted a boat because I love to see boats going in the sea.

My name is Maselino and I painted a fire boy because he has power.

My name is Robin and I painted a kangaroo because I saw a book and the cover had a kangaroo.

My name is Riza-Dee and I tried to paint a dinosaur because they have spikes on their back.

My name is Penelise and I painted a butterfly because they can fly.

My name is Tydre and I painted a flower because bees can drink nectar off the flower.

My name is Davarni and I painted a horse because I like horses a lot.














1 comment:

  1. What wonderful, colourful paintings! I have seen them on the wall in the corridor - great!
    Tsana (Robin & Karl's mum)

    ReplyDelete